1/07-7/07/2017 – Services
The price includes the following:
- 2 days of the Tour de France live in Düsseldorf: We watch the opening time trial and the first stage together
- 4 guided stages from Düsseldorf to Paris in 3 speed groups with 6 experienced Epic Climbs guides
- GPS tracks and roadbooks
- Luggage transport, broom wagon and mechanic service
- 6 nights in comfortable 3-4-star hotels
- Full-board: substantial breakfast buffet and healthy evening meals (typical regional 3-course menu or buffet)
- Full-board: during the stages Lunch and two other drinks stops
- Bike room locked overnight
- Final meal in the Eiffel Tower
- Return ttransport Paris-Düsseldorf iby bus. Your bike is stored securely in the trailer.
- 1550 € in DR, 1950 € in SR
Does not include:
- travel to Freiburg. That is up to each individual. However, car-sharing can be organised via an internal forum.
- Bike hire. Everyone brings their own bike.
- An optional opening night in Düsseldorf can also be booked.
- Parking for your car in Düsseldorf. (There is a pay car park near to our hotel.)
Terms and Conditions Epic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. 20% of the price of the holiday should be paid when the invoice is issued, but 2 months before the holiday begins at the earliest. The remainder should be paid 14 days before the holiday begins at the latest. Cancellation terms:
The holiday may be cancelled, free of charge, up to 8 weeks before it begins. After that, a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 8 weeks beforehand, zero,
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the total
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.