Tour de Boland and Cape Town Cycle Tour
3/03-12/03/2018 – Services
- From 3rd to 12th March 2018 (fly out the day before, fly back the day after, see Itinerary!)
- Circular ride to and from Cape Town
- 6 guided stages on the Tour de Boland
- Includes Cape Town Cycle Tour (Argus)
- 4 nights in Cape Town too!
- Massage on five days
- Four support vehicles, broom wagon follows each group
- Luggage transport
- Full-board on the tour (food and water stops)
- 1 free day in Cape Town before the Argus
- 4 nights in Cape Town too!
- 6 x half-board and a terrific farewell meal on the beach in Cape Town
- 9 nights incl. breakfast in 3-4-star hotels
- 30 cyclists, 3 speed groups
- The transfers to and from Cape Town Airport, and the transfer from Stellenbosch after the Tour de Boland are included in the price
- We can also book your flights, billing you at cost price!
- 1595 € in a double room, 1995 € in a single room excluding flights, but everything organised from Cape Town Airport
The price does not include:
- Evening meals on the Friday and Saturday (9th and 10th March) in Cape Town. But we can book decent restaurants for you once you are in Cape Town.
- Flights: we will be happy to arrange these with you and book them, charging you at cost price. Flights cost between 900 and 1100 euros.
There are good flight connections from Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart. International airports with direct flights include Amsterdam, Paris and London.
- Bike hire: we are unable to offer hire bikes due to the enormous demand for the Cape Town Cycle Tour (35,000 to 40,000 cyclists in the city). Taking your own bike is the only option!
Terms and ConditionsEpic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. A payment of 300 ? is due immediately, while the outstanding amount should be paid after the invoice is issued, but four weeks before the holiday begins at the earliest. Cancellation terms:
The cost of the flights cannot be cancelled. The outstanding cost of the trip is subject to these cancellation terms:
Up to 8 weeks before the holiday begins, the entire remaining cost will be refunded. After that time a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the remaining cost
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.