Sierra Nevada Circuit
29/09-9/10/2018 – Services
Your Sierra Nevada circuit includes:
- 7-day guided stage tour (approx. 725 kms / 14.200 m EG), plus warm-up and -down rides at start and finish locations
- 25 cyclists in three speed groups with Epic Climbs guides familiar with the area and language
- 10 nights accommodation and half-board in a DR or SR in very good, typical local hotels
- Fly from Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden and Stuttgart. Other airports upon request.
- Airport transfer in Spain
- Bike hire: Model as available, Standard: BH Sphene aluminium with Shimano 105, 2x11 compact 50/34, 11-29; De Luxe (surcharge € 50,-): BH Quartz Carbon with Shimano Ultegra 2 x 11 compact 50/34, 11-31). Shimano SPD pedals (MTB system or SPD road) pre-fitted, or bring your own pedals. NB: You can travel with your own road bike. Our "guía jefe del tour" Hagen advises: "Take the BHs: It's cheaper and avoids the usual risks involved in taking your bike on a plane."
- Meals on each stage
- Support vehicle
- Luggage transfer to the different hotels
...i.e. the full, care-free package for:
from 1,990.00 € in a DR incl. flights and bike hire (aluminium)
from 2,490.00 € in a SR incl. flights and bike hire (aluminium)
Terms and ConditionsEpic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. A payment of 300 ? is due immediately, while the outstanding amount should be paid after the invoice is issued, but four weeks before the holiday begins at the earliest. Cancellation terms:
The cost of the flights cannot be cancelled. The outstanding cost of the trip is subject to these cancellation terms:
Up to 8 weeks before the holiday begins, the entire remaining cost will be refunded. After that time a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the remaining cost
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.