This 2019 trip is under construction. All the information, text and photos will be added gradually.
Mountain training in Andalusia (Playa Granada)
23/03-30/03/2019 – Services
Your mountain training in Andalusia.
- 17.-24.3.2018 - one hotel - one base
- 7 nights half-board in a 4* hotel
- 6 guided rides (+ optional introductory ride on 17.3.2018) with Epic Climbs guides who know the area and the language
- 30 cyclists in 3 speed groups
- Flights to Malaga (direct) from Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe; other airports (including Switzerland and Austria) upon request.
- Transfer from Malaga Airport to the hotel in Motril
- Aluminium bike hire (models as available): e.g. BH Sphene aluminium with Shimano 105, 2x11 compact 50/34, 11-31;Cube Attain with Shimano 105, 2x11 compact 50/34; carbon models (add €50,-): BH Quartz carbon with Shimano Ultegra 2 x 11 compact 50/34, 12-32; Shimano SPD pedals (MTB or Road) and Look Keo can be pre-fitted (please bring other pedals with you):
- 1295 € per person in a double room, 1645 € per person in a single room incl. flights and bike hire (aluminium)
- NB: You may travel independently with your own bike - price upon request.
Terms and ConditionsEpic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. A payment of 300 ? is due immediately, while the outstanding amount should be paid after the invoice is issued, but four weeks before the holiday begins at the earliest. Cancellation terms:
The cost of the flights cannot be cancelled. The outstanding cost of the trip is subject to these cancellation terms:
Up to 8 weeks before the holiday begins, the entire remaining cost will be refunded. After that time a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the remaining cost
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.