French Alps Relaxed
21/07-28/07/2018 – Services
The price includes the following:
- 7 guided stages from and to Chambéry in 3 speed groups with experienced Epic Climbs guides
- The stages are less demanding than on our other classics - they are suitable for less powerful cyclists.
- GPS tracks and roadbooks
- Support vehicle to transport luggage
- 7 nights in comfortable 2-4-star hotels
- Half-board: substantial breakfast buffet and healthy evening meals (usually typical regional 3-course menu)
- Bike room locked overnight
- 1090 € in DR, 1350 € in SR
Does not include:
- travel to Chambéry. That is up to each individual. However, car-sharing can be organised via an internal forum.
- Bike hire. Everyone brings their own bike.
- Food and drink on the tour. We will try to direct you towards a bakery, supermarket or café to suit your taste.
- Parking for your car in Chambéry. (There is a pay car park near to our first hotel.)
- An optional final night in Chambéry can also be booked.
Terms and Conditions Epic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. 20% of the price of the holiday should be paid when the invoice is issued, but 2 months before the holiday begins at the earliest. The remainder should be paid 14 days before the holiday begins at the latest. Cancellation terms:
The holiday may be cancelled, free of charge, up to 8 weeks before it begins. After that, a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 8 weeks beforehand, zero,
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the total
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.