Season opener in Andalusia (Ronda and Gibraltar)
14/04-21/04/2018 – Services
The price includes the following:
- 3 guided stages from and to Ronda via Gibraltar and Arcos de la Frontera in three speed groups with 3 experienced Epic Climbs guides
- 4 guided rides in the Ronda area in three speed groups with 3 experienced Epic Climbs guides
- Support vehicle to transport luggage
- 7 nights in comfortable 3-4-star hotels
- Substantial breakfast buffet and 3x healthy evening meals
- Bike room locked overnight
- Flight from Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Munich, Berlin. Other airports upon request. Transfer from the airport to the start point and back is included.
- Bike hire (model as available, Shimano SPD pedals (MTB or SPD road) pre-fitted. Or bring your own pedals. (Standard: BH Sphene aluminium with Shimano 105, 2x11 compact 50/34, 11-29; De Luxe (surcharge € 50,-): BH Quartz Carbon with Shimano Ultegra 2 x 11 compact 50/34, 11-31 NB: You can travel with your own road bike.
- 1450 € in DR incl. flight & bike hire, 1790 € in SR incl. flight & bike hire
Optional: As a small appetizer, and if there is enough interest, Robert will tell us about the elevation gain world record he set last summer.
Does not include:
- Food and drink on the tour. We will try to direct you towards a bakery, supermarket or café to suit your taste.
- 4 evening meals. This gives you the opportunity to explore the wonderful world of Andalusian tapas - a unique and authentic experience. Our Andalusian, Roberto, will of course be happy to advise you.
Terms and ConditionsEpic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. A payment of 300 ? is due immediately, while the outstanding amount should be paid after the invoice is issued, but four weeks before the holiday begins at the earliest. Cancellation terms:
The cost of the flights cannot be cancelled. The outstanding cost of the trip is subject to these cancellation terms:
Up to 8 weeks before the holiday begins, the entire remaining cost will be refunded. After that time a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the remaining cost
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.