Andalusia: Around Ronda and Gibraltar
14/04-21/04/2018 – Services
- 14.-21.4.2018 - Base and tour combined
- 7 nights B&B in 3* and 4* hotels, 3 evening meals (half board) on days 1 and 7 (Ronda) and 4 (Arcos)
- 6 guided rides/stages (+ optional introductory ride on 14.4.2018) with Epic Climbs guides who know the area and the language
- 30 cyclists in 3 speed groups
- Support vehicle (luggage) for the stages Ronda-Gibraltar, Gibraltar-Arcos, Arcos-Ronda
- Flights to Malaga (direct) from Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart; other airports (including Switzerland and Austria) upon request.
- Transfers from Malaga Airport to/from the start/end hotel in Ronda
- Aluminium bike hire (models as available): e.g. BH Sphene aluminium with Shimano 105, 2x11 compact 50/34, 11-31;Cube Attain with Shimano 105, 2x11 compact 50/34; carbon models (add €50,-): BH Quartz carbon with Shimano Ultegra 2 x 11 compact 50/34, 12-32; Shimano SPD pedals (MTB or Road) and Look Keo can be pre-fitted (please bring other pedals with you):
- 1450 € per person in a double room, 1790 € per person in a single room incl. flights and bike hire (aluminium)
- NB: You may travel independently with your own bike - price upon request.
Does not include:
- refreshment en route during the rides/stages. We can stock up as needed from bars, bakeries, etc.
- 7 nights B&B in 3* and 4* hotels, 3 evening meals (half-board) on Days 1 and 7 (Ronda) and 4 (Arcos). We can explore the local restaurants and their specialities as it suits us. Truly authentic!
Terms and ConditionsEpic Climbs Travel Terms and Conditions
The information below will give you a quick idea, but it is no substitute for reading the Terms and Conditions
. Payment terms:
When the holiday has been booked, an invoice and the travel insurance certificate will be sent. A payment of 300 ? is due immediately, while the outstanding amount should be paid after the invoice is issued, but four weeks before the holiday begins at the earliest. Cancellation terms:
The cost of the flights cannot be cancelled. The outstanding cost of the trip is subject to these cancellation terms:
Up to 8 weeks before the holiday begins, the entire remaining cost will be refunded. After that time a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee will be:
Up to 6 weeks beforehand 20 % of the remaining cost
Up to 4 weeks beforehand 40 %
Up to 3 weeks beforehand 50 %
Up to 2 weeks beforehand 75 %
From the 13th day before the holiday begins up to 1 day beforehand 90 %
Should you not appear for the holiday or cancel on the first day 100 %. Travel cancellation insurance: We strongly advise that clients take out travel cancellation insurance. Should you be unable to travel due to illness, we cannot help you, since this is a risk that you can insure against.
Take out online HanseMerkur travel cancellation insurance
(includes a holiday guarantee and coverage for cancellation of the holiday)
We recommend: 5-star premium protection
includes coverage for holiday cancellation and interruption, illness, accidents and luggage.